Unfortunately, wrinkles cannot be prevented...
But you can perhaps delay the formation of wrinkles!
Sooner or later, the formation of wrinkles and furrows is unfortunately inevitable.
But if you follow a few tips, you can certainly have a positive influence on your skin's appearance:
- Consistent sun protection, appropriate for the respective skin type
- Eat a healthy diet rich in vitamins and drink plenty of water
- Drink as little alcohol as possible
- Avoid nicotine
- Avoid stress as much as possible or create a balance to stress in everyday life, e.g. through walks in nature, autogenic training or through sport that keeps you satisfied.
- Care for your skin: thorough evening cleansing of sweat, sebum, make-up
- Use moisturizing creams like JOHN VOSS skincare
Small tips against facial expression wrinkles (dynamic wrinkles):
"Controlling" facial expressions may help to slow down the formation of wrinkles.
Dynamic wrinkles are caused by repeated movements of the muscles under the skin.
For example, forehead wrinkles, frown lines or crow's feet so called smile lines are caused by facial expressions.
Often the cause of the formation of wrinkles are habits that can be worked on a little.
For example, frowning, pulling the eyebrows together, or peaking the lips when thinking/concentrating.
What can I do to curb the formation of expression lines?
Simply mark a small dot in places, like the computer screen, to remind us, "Am I frowning right now?"
Or always put on a slight smile when cutting vegetables if you usually pucker your lips while doing so.
Put on sunglasses when the sun is blinding so that you don't squint your eyes so often.
Ask your fellow human beings to draw your attention to facial expressions.
A little work on this may prolong the time it takes for a wrinkle to appear....
Last but not least:
At a certain age, however, wrinkles are simply part of life:
They show who we are and give us expression and character.